Professional Tax Software Tech & Service Support
Starting Pay $10.00/hr
Interact with business customers (mid-sized tax preparation and accounting firms) to provide premium service to these high-value customers via phone, assisting with tech support, tax support, and general e-filing support questions (knowledge of tax concepts a plus)
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve inquiries related to software installation, reinstallation, entry, and other software support matters
• Provide caring, empathetic and white glove customer interactions that positively represent the Intuit ProSeries brand.
Ability to demonstrate a sincere desire to assist the customer, and puts the customers’ needs first
• Ability to align and communicate with the customer effectively
• Tenacity to understand the customer’s business needs and provide the appropriate recommendation
• Ability to quickly build rapport with customers
• Patience and understanding to diffuse tough customer situations
• Ability to search quickly in Intuit’s knowledge base as well as public search tools (Google.com, etc.)
Phase I Instructor Led eLearning with Self-Paced Modules
10/31/19 – 11/18/19
An overview of how to login to all Intuit systems.
• An overview of tools, knowledge, resources and practice call-time necessary to use client systems and provide quality service to client customers with service, tax support and technology issues.
• A combination of 4 hours of instructor-led and 2 hours of self-paced work.
Phase II Earn While You Learn!
Applying what you’ve learned in Phase I to live call-taking, and generate revenue.
• During this phase, service partners are required to service a minimum of 30 intervals/15 hours as outlined in the certification SOW.
Phase III Earn While You Learn! Self-Paced Modules 12/15/19 – 1/19/20
This phase is:
• Completion of up to 15 hours of self-paced modules on business tax support (Level 2 Workgroup certification.
• Applying what you’ve learned in Phases I and II to live call-taking, and continue generating revenue.
• During this phase, service partners are required to service a minimum of 30 intervals/15 hours as outlined in the certification SOW*
*Subject to change based on client needs
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET
Most Hours Available *
Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m ET
Agents have to work a minimum of 20 hours a week with 2 hours being on Monday or Friday requirement