PCG Customer Service and Sales
Starting pay $10.00/hr
Provide high end, white-glove support to very large CPA firms who do personal taxes for their clients.
• Interact with Lacerte users via phone, responding to customer service questions and/or renewal questions.
• Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for Lacerte customers; recommend additional services and add-ons as applicable.
• Be a positive representative for Intuit and the Lacerte Group; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions.
• Articulate how to use the Lacerte software product accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact.
• Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve inquires.
• Offer analytical and organized resolutions and find a sense of enjoyment in troubleshooting, critical thinking and problem-solving.
• Secure the firm’s commitment to renew the software.
Capabilities of Top Performing agents for this Program:
• Experience providing white-glove support to high-end customer. • Foundational technical skills and an understanding of how to use a computer and software. • Experience in a goal-oriented, fast-paced, changing environment. • Ability to understand client needs, identify helpful resolutions, and recommend additional products and services and needed. • Demonstrates a sincere desire to assist the customer, and puts the customers’ needs first. • Ability to align and communicate with the customer effectively. • Tenacity to understand the customer’s business needs and provide the appropriate recommendation.
Phase I Log-in Party 11/1/19
This phase is: An overview of how to login to all Intuit systems
Phase II Instructor Led eLearning with Self-Paced Modules
11/4/19 – 11/20/19
This phase is:
• An overview of tools, knowledge, resources and practice call-time necessary to use client systems and provide quality service to client customers with service, tax support, and technology issues. This course is:
• A combination of self-paced and instructor-led
• 3 hours of instructor-led classroom
• 3 hours of self-paced work.
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM EST – 8:00 PM EST
Most Intervals Available *
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
*Subject to change based on client needs.
Agents must work a minimum of 20 hours a week with 2 hours serviced on Monday OR Friday
Additional Equipment Requirements Standards:
A USB headset with phone quality audio will be required, examples include
Logitech h390 USB headset & Plantronics Model C320
• i5 Processor (or AMD equivalent) required (i7 processor preferred)
• 4GB memory required, 8GB memory preferred
• Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit