Home Warranty Customer Service
Starting pay is $9.00/ hr
Home Services has provided a variety of home warranty, repair, and maintenance services nationwide for more than 35 years. They take pride in providing superior customer service 24/7/365 and are equally proud of their nationwide network of more than 40,000 independent skilled service technicians who help our customers solve their problems every day.
Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement to initiate a claim or follow up on an existing claim.
• Respond to general inquiries.
• Describe the services, plans, and requirements.
• Process change of address requests.
• Accept and process requests for information materials.
• Research and resolving customer complaints. Performing callbacks as a customer resolution
• Responding to billing clarification as well as claim status questions and inquires
• Transfer calls to Customer Service when required.
• Facilitate three-way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers.
Phase I Instructor Led eLearning & SelfPaced Work
Class Times is 9 AM-1 PM EST, Monday-Friday
10/14/19 – 11/20/19 This Phase Is:
An overview of tools, knowledge, resources and practice call-time necessary to use client systems and provide quality service.
A combination of self-paced and instructor-led
• 4 hours of instructor-led classroom
• 2 hours of self-paced work
• Mock Calls
Phase II Earn While You Learn! Instructor-Led eLearning & Certification Call-taking
11/19/19 – 11/20/19 This Phase Is:
A combination of classroom learning, self-paced work, and live call taking.
• 2 hours per day instructor-led classroom sessions
• 2 hours per day live call taking in class
• 2 hours of self-paced course work
Phase III Earn While You Learn! Certification SOW
11/20/19 – 1/15/2020
Hours of Operation:
24 hours per day 365 days per year 7 days a week
Most hours Available
* 4 pm – 7 pm EST
Agents must work a minimum of 20 hours a week with 3 hours on Monday
Additional Equipment Requirements
• Dual monitors are strongly recommended.
• A 19” monitor or larger is recommended to best view client system.
• Windows 8 and 8.1 are NOT supported