High-End Retail Company Job Description
Customer Service Represenitive
Responding to customer inquiries related to online catalog orders of high dollar items; many orders are in excess of $1,000
• Assisting luxury-centric customers with order related issues to resolve issues and ensure orders are successfully submitted
• Responding to customer inquiries related to item sizing/color/material/dimensions, product warranties, product returns, and shipping issues Capabilities of Top Performing Call Centers for this Program
• Strong customer service skill and ability to show empathy to customers, while offering solutions
• Excellent probing and listening skills
• Strong critical-thinking skills to ensure application of accurate order pricing, sales taxes, discounts and adjustments
• Agents that deliver white glove customer service on every customer interaction
• Demonstration of impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Demonstrated capabilities on programs requiring navigation of multiple systems during a call to gather information and assist the customer
All Equipment Must Meet Platform Standards Click Here for System & Equipment Policy
• PC with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, macOS Snow Leopard or above – CHROMEBOOKS ARE NOT PERMITTED
• Stable high - speed Internet connection with a minimum of 25 MBPS download speed and 3.0 MBPS Upload. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
• YOUR PC/MAC MUST BE WIRED AND DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO YOUR MODEM WITH AN ETHERNET CORD. IT MAY NOT BE CONNECTED TO WI-FI.
• Screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 or better. Dual Monitors NOT permitted at this time.
• 8 GB RAM
• Sound card allowing sound to be heard from speakers. Microphone (external or built into your PC)
• Dedicated standard home phone without call waiting, call forwarding or voicemail and used exclusively during scheduled work hours.
• Smartphone (Android, Apple/iPhone, Google) required for soft token authentication
• Mac computers running Apple Bootcamp are acceptable for use conditional upon their meeting all other requirements ***All browsers must have the Adobe Flash Player Plugin Enabled with Adobe Flash Player 11 or better
This project starting pay is $9.00/hr
Contracts are on a 3-month bases
If registrant expresses interest and is not from one of the following states, s/he will not be allowed to enroll in this opportunity: AZ, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, PA, TX, VA, WA, and the District of Columbia.
All agents must have a professional work environment, free from any background noise, when in class and when servicing.
A background check will be prompted once you start the Enrollment process. The background check will include, but not be limited to, a check of disqualifying criminal convictions for at least the immediately preceding 10 year period. The background must be successfully completed within three business days. If this is not done, the learner will not be able to gain access to client systems.
Class Times Offered
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET
Call Taking (Phase II – Required) Monday – Friday During Your Class Time During Certification Weekend Hours may also be selected on 9/21 and 9/22
Phase I Instructor Led eLearning & Self-Paced Work 8/26/2019 - 9/16/2019 Certification Completion Criteria Phase I • Certify in Concierge Customer Care program and demonstrate proficiency in handling calls on the program. • 100% completion of all self-paced content daily (4 hours per day) – must be completed prior to entering Phase II • Completion of all module assessments and final assessment with a passing score of greater than or equal to 80% - must be completed prior to entering Phase II Phase II • Successfully handle live customer calls during these sessions and achieve assessment scores of 80% or greater on all assessments. • Must be achieving Email Capture >75% or better and CDT Tracking of >75% or better during live call taking. PLEASE NOTE – FOR SECURITY PURPOSES LEARNERS MUST ATTEND THE FIRST THREE DAYS OF CLASS TO CONFIRM LOGIN CODES, Codes will be deactivated for learners who do not attend the first three days, and they will be removed from class. Please ensure your agents attend. Failure to take and/or complete any assessment may result in a drop from the course without reimbursement. This course provides: Ensure registrants will learn about the client, how to navigate systems and website, how to assist customers with online ordering, and how to address customer concerns related to retail orders.
This course is: 15 Days: Three to Four hours of instructor-led content per day and up-to four hours of self-paced content per day.
Phase II Earn While You Learn! Instructor Led Learning & Classroom Call Taking 9/17/2019 - 9/23/2019
20 intervals (10 hours) of service. Learners apply what was learned in Phase I to live calls. Must complete 10 hours of live call taking.