Fun Ship Travel Agent Customer Service
Pay is $9.00/hr
The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line® with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from the client’s travel agent partners.
• Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
*Dual monitors are required for this job.
Phase I Instructor Led eLearning & Self-Paced Work
11/4/2019 - 12/6/2019
This course provides an overview of tools, knowledge, resources, and practice call time necessary to use Client systems and provide quality service to client customers with service, tax support, and technology issues. This course is:
• A combination of self-paced
• and instructor-led
• 4 hours of instructor-led classroom
• 2 hours of self-paced work.
Phase II Earn While You Learn! Classroom Call Taking
12/9/2019 - 12/20/2019
A combination of QA Support sessions and live call taking
• 1-2 hours per day live call taking during class times ( Mon – Fri)
Phase III Earn While You Learn! Perform to Production SOW
Apply what you’ve learned in phase I and II to live call taking, and generate revenue.
Hours of Operation:
8 AM – 12 AM ET
365 days per year 7 days per week
Agents are required to work a minimum of 20 hours a week including
5 hours required on a Saturday or Sunday, or a combination of both. Peak Days Saturday, Sunday & Monday
*Subject to change based on client needs.