Customer Service & Soft Sales
Starting pay is $9.00/hr can make up to $12.50/hr. This is a 1099 contract
Inbound customer service calls from Cruises Guests and travel agents. • Possible outbound calls to client-designated internal support departments, client’s customers and/or client’s travel agent partners for status and clarification purposes. • Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives. • Upsell members additional cruise packages to enhance the member cruise experience. Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent, customer service. • Skilled and efficient in writing and verbal communication.
Phase I eLearning & Self-Paced Work
Dates: 10/28/19 – 11/22/19
In this phase: Registrants will learn about the client, how to navigate systems, and how to address guest concerns This course is:
20 days Instructor-led
3 hours of instructor-led class daily
2 hours of self-paced content daily
Phase II Instructor-led Course with Live Call-Taking Earn While You Learn!
Dates: 11/25/19 – 12/10/19
• 1-hour instructor debriefs for call taking days held 1 hour before class. The class will be 3 hours on those days.
• Up to 10 hours of live call taking for the week. Hours available in conjunction with Phase I class time This phase is:
• Opportunity for learners to apply all that was learned in Phase 1.
• The agent will attend a 1-hour debrief session each day
• Up to 10 hours of service per week (up to 4 intervals each day).
Class Times will be Monday-Friday, you can select the choice of:
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
11:30 AM – 2:30 PM ET
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM ET
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM EST
Saturday – Monday 9:00 AM – 11 PM EST
*Subject to change based on client needs
Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours a week with 4 hours on Saturday and/or Sunday or a combination of both.
Additional Client Program Technology Standards
• Dual monitors
• connect to client systems, call center companies that do not have Miami area code phone numbers (305 or 786), will need to be able to dial long distance on their service lines which may result in long-distance charges