Sporting Goods-Customer Support/Outbound Contacts
Starting pay $9.50 can make up to $11.00 plus incentives for meeting metrics. This is a remote position, quiet home office required, computer and internet. This is a 1099 contract position. Contracts are 3 months time lengths and are renewable every 3 months. The agents self-schedule their shifts 2 weeks in advance.
What to Expect
• Efficiently guide conversations and apply sales techniques to convert calls into reservations
• Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers • Strive to exceed sales targets – take appropriate steps to meet sales goals (based on bookings, revenue, etc.)
• Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for Enterprise
• Follow sales techniques to maximize reservations
• Handle multiple tasks (i.e., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
• Adapt to the needs of individual callers Capabilities of Top Performing Companies on This Program
• Patience, critical thinking, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations
• Skill and efficiency in writing and verbal communication
• Knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer interaction
• Showcasing expert sales techniques and ability to overcome customer objection.
Phase I: Certification - Classroom 9/3/19 – 9/16/19 Phase I Certification Completion Criteria • Complete self-paced Modules with ≥85% on assigned dates • Successfully log into systems for call readiness • Pass final assessment with ≥85% Learn about the client, their policies, how to navigate systems and how to reserve a vehicle. Classroom Days 1 - 10 During this time, there will be 2 hours of instructor-led sessions per day, and 4 hours of self-paced work
Phase II: Live Call Taking – Earn while you learn! 9/17/19 – 9/23/19 Meet all service level and performance metric requirements • Complete 20 intervals (10 hours) of live call-taking • Must attend a minimum of 2 enhancement sessions with QA support resource. Time to earn revenue! Classroom and Phone Days 11-14 Certification Call-Taking Opportunity for learners to apply all that was learned in Phase I and apply it to live calls while having a platform to debrief and ramp to proficiency. These days will also give the learner the opportunity to role-play through different scenarios with a subject matter expert.
Phase III: Live Call Taking Continues to Earn While You Learn! Dates: 9/24/19 – 10/3/19 Minimum 20 intervals (10 hours) of service during live call-taking. Attend a minimum of 2 support resource meetings (with a QA PF)
Class Times Offered
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM ET
Hours of operations
Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM ET
Monday 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET
Tuesday 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET
Wednesday 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET
Thursday 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET
Fridays 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM ET
Saturday 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM ET
Most Hours Available* Friday, Saturday and Sunday Agents are required to work a minimum of 15 hours a week with 4 hours required on Saturday and/or Sunday 2 intervals (1 hour) on Monday *Subject to change based on client needs.