Tech, Sales & Customer Service Phone Support Central Region Support
Starting Pay $9.00/hr can make up to $14.50/hr. Revenue Incentives +15% Base Revenue +25% Base Revenue RGU Incentive $10 for every confirmed Revenue Generating Unit (RGU). This is a remote position, the quiet home office required, computer and internet. This is a 1099 contract position. Contracts are 3 months time lengths and are renewable every 3 months. The agents self-schedule their shifts 2 weeks in advance.
The cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the X brand. With X, C Cable delivers the best in TV, Internet, voice, mobile, and home management, all working together to give customers instant access to the things that matter most – anywhere, anytime.
Assist C customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
• Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
• Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
• Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call
• Knowledge of C processes and policies
• Build trust and rapport with the C customer through clear, respectful interaction
• Understand “client call flow”
• Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
• Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer.
Phase I 9/13/2019 – 10/16/2019 This course provides: An overview of tools, knowledge, resources and practice call-time necessary to use client systems and provide quality service to client customers. This course is: A combination of self-paced and instructor lead 4 hours per day of instructor-led sessions Self-paced modules and assessments daily
Phase II Foot in the Water! 10/17/2019 Classroom, self-paced work and live call taking: • 2 hours per day instructor-led classroom sessions • 1 - 2 hours per day live call taking in class
Phase III Earn while you learn! 10/18/2019 – 10/31/2019 Live Call Taking: • Apply what you’ve learned!
Offered Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM ET
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM ET
Hours of Operations
Sunday – Saturday
8 AM – 12 PM EST
5 PM – 10 PM EST Agents have to work a minimum of 15 hours a week with 7.5 hours required on Sat, Sun or Mon or a combination of all three. * Peak day is Monday *Subject to change based on client needs.
Additional Client Program Technology Standards
• This program requires an ASD. Please see page (4) for additional information.
• Dual Monitors are required.17” -19” LCD monitors in non-widescreen or 19”-20” in widescreen format.
• USB VoIP Headset
• 80 GB 7200 RPM SATA or above for hard drive space
The ASD is an additional operating system on a computer which provides a secure and streamlined environment. It does not interact with an existing Windows operating system. It is launched from a USB flash drive and does not install on a computer.
Once the ASD is removed, no trace of it is left on the PC.
Agents will need to provide or purchase their own ASD flash drive, and instructions will be emailed to the enrolled agent on how to download the ASD software to that flash drive.
Upon enrollment in a certification course for a client program, make sure to keep an eye out for an email with instructions on how to create the ASD.
Additional Requirements 80 GB & 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive or above for hard drive space and dual monitors:17 – 19” LCD monitors in non-widescreen or 19 – 20” in widescreen format.